The Royal Life Saving Aquatic Academy (RLSAA) is a highly functional aquatic education and training precinct. It is a place dedicated to the acquisition of vital lifesaving skills and knowledge for the industry and the community.
At RLSAA, we are passionate about preventing drowning and facilitating healthy, active lifestyles by equipping all Australians with swimming water safety skills. We are committed to providing you with great service, quality programs and a safe, clean venue that meets and exceeds your expectations.
We are committed to:
- Providing valuable water safety education that meets your needs and those of the community;
- Being honest and sincere in our actions. We believe in fairness and treating everyone equally
- Providing answers to questions and letting you know what is happening with your enrolment; and
- Helping you achieve your goals in learning to swim.
Our Customer Service Principles
Water safety is our top priority
In Australia, drowning remains one of the leading causes of preventable death in children. Water safety will always be the priority for the RLSAA. We will never do anything that undermines this commitment.
- We will respond to your enquiries promptly whether they are in person, by phone, email or via our website
- We aim to respond to phone enquiries and emails within one (1) business day
- We endeavour to resolve all complaints or disputes within two (2) business days
- We will provide accurate and up to date information, when you need it
- Our team understands your issues because of their extensive experience in swimming and water safety education
- We know that your issue is important to you, making it important to us too
- Where possible we aim to tailor our response to your needs
- If you have feedback about our performance, we want to hear about it, as your feedback helps us to identify and address issues with our service
- We are open and transparent about our processes
- All our program information is published on our website
- We aim to provide consistent and clear information across all our communications
- Our dealings with you will be conducted with integrity and honesty
- Our team will focus on helping you find solutions
- Every customer is treated equally
- Our team will be accountable in their dealings with you.
How you can help us:
- Read the Swim School Terms and Conditions;
- Provide feedback to ensure we meet your needs and expectations;
- Ask us if you have a question and inform us immediately if you have any concerns;
- Let us know if you do not understand any information we give or send you;
- Attend all your scheduled classes, or contact us if you are unable to attend; and
- Arrive at classes on time.